CBSE class XI entrepreneurship related Books & Other Material
We’ve covered the following chapters from CBSE class 11 entrepreneurship subject. If you are looking for easy notes on CBSE class 11 entrepreneurship, this is the right place.
1. Entrepreneurship Concept and Functions: You can find the notes for the first chapter of CBSE class 11 entrepreneurship in this page. This chapter focuses on imbibing the basic concepts of entrepreneurship to students. They learn the functions, need and importance of entrepreneurship in our society to develop the economy. They get familiar with the various myths associated with entrepreneurship and learn the advantages and disadvantages in entrepreneurship. The chapter concludes with an introduction to the process of entrepreneurship.
2. An Entrepreneur: You can find the notes for the second chapter of CBSE class 11 entrepreneurship in this page. This chapter focuses on introducing the students to different varieties of entrepreneurs, give them a good knowledge of the competencies required by an entrepreneur, teaches them about Ethical entrepreneurship and its importance and necessity for the economy. There is a good introduction about the motivation required by entrepreneurs, the values that they should possess and various attitudes of entrepreneurs. Students should be able to differentiate between an entrepreneur and an employee and learn the importance of intrapreneurship in an enterprise.
3. Entrepreneurial Journey: You can find the notes for the third chapter of CBSE class 11 entrepreneurship in this page. In this chapter, students learn about the concept of business plan, learn how to identify different personality types for setting up an enterprise, how the family and society plays vital role in the growth of the entrepreneur, find the differences between business plan and feasibility study. Learn about various factors that contribute to the success or failure of an enterprise. They will also be able to learn more about an organization and the activities in a business venture and the direction in which they keep on heading.
4. Entrepreneurship as Innovation and Problem Solving: You can find the notes for the fourth chapter of CBSE class 11 entrepreneurship in this page. This chapters presents the role of entrepreneurs from the angle of problem solvers in the society with an emphasis on the role of innovations in setting up an enterprise. The concept and criticality of the social entrepreneurs is touched upon. Also, the risks associated with setting up an enterprise and the topic of risk management is touched upon, covering both external and internal risks. The role the technology plays on an enterprise is explained. Also, the barriers associated with setting up an enterprise are discusses. The various support structures available for spreading enterpreneurial culture are discussed with key focus on the business incubation.
5. Concept of Market: You can find the notes for the fifth chapter of CBSE class 11 entrepreneurship in this page. This chapter introduces the concept of the market and gives a history of how the markets have shaped up over time. The contemporary concepts of e-business and e-commerce are touched upon and their role in the enterprises is discussed. The micro and macro levels of market are discussed in details. The various tools and techniques used for market research with special emphasis on market survey. The students are introduced to various strategies used by the business for expanding the market and to develop the business. The concepts of trade and commerce are discussed. The marketing mix along with the 4Ps of the market are discussed. The chapter concludes imbibing the students with the concept, role and significance of Price.
6. Business Finance and Arithmetic: You can find the notes for the sixth chapter of CBSE class 11 entrepreneurship in this page. In this chapter, the students learn about the significance and strategies used to build a cash register with special emphasis on understanding the concepts of Cash Inflow and Cash Outflow. The students are introduced to the concept of cost and its associated components like Startup, fixed and variable costs. The concepts of unit cost, unit of sale and unit price are explained. The students learn about how to compute the per unit cost for a single product. The also learn the concepts of profit, how it is computed and how the direct and indirect expenses affect the profit. The students will learn the importance of Income statement and the basics of how it is created. They learn the significance of cashflow projects in running the finances in a business at a smooth pace. An introduction is given to the concept of Break Even Analysis. This chapter concludes giving the students an introduction to the taxes and their significance.
7. Resource Mobilization: You can find the notes for the seventh chapter of CBSE class 11 entrepreneurship in this page. This chapter explains the different types of resources available and how to identify them. How the human resources are selected and how this process works. The importance of a mentor is explained. The fixed and working capital concepts are introduced and various factors that influence the working capital are explained. The students learn about the concepts of capital structure and get an insight into various sources of finance. They learn about the mentor-ship and the importance and role of a mentor. The business and industry classification is introduced. At the end of this chapter the students should be able to grasp the various sources that help an entrepreneur.